Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Was Lonely & Nineveh

Hi, welcome

First of all let me introduce myself My name is Tim. I do customer service work for about 40 online dating sites. I have worked in the online dating industry for over four years, I work from home. I am 43 years old married and have four beautiful children. I would like to share some of my inside knowledge about using online dating services and do's & don't's . what to aviod to keep from being scammed and positive things about online dating as well.





I Was Lonely & Nineveh

I would like to first start by telling you a true story about a lady, I will call Von.

she was a long time widow hard working single women who would like to find her a companion, she joined one of our dating sites, met a so called gentleman online started corresponding together for a couple of months. This was around October, she gives him her personal phone number and email address, her personal address. they begin a long distance relationship. she said he seems so nice they exchanged photos after a month of corresponding she begins to really fall for him he tells her he has fallen for her as well and wants to meet her in person ASAP but he's tied up on a large business deal and won't be able to for a while.

So they call each other daily growing there relationship closer & closer. she gets a knock on the door one day and its a delivery man with the most beautiful bouquet of red roses.

she was on cloud nine . she phoned up her son and all her friends telling them all about him. she said I think I may have found Mr right he's so kind he really cares alot about me.

But a couple of her friends said be careful Von you hardly know this man you've never met him. she said its ok but he's going to fly here real soon we talk every night and day.

he wants me to go meet his parents in Italy and meet my son In December. he has to finish up his big business deal and he said we won't have to worry no more financially.

he wants me to quit my job. by now it is the middle of November. she gets another knock on the door another beautiful bouquet of flowers with a little note attached saying I love you and I will be arriving soon.



so the next day she puts her notice in to quit her job of twenty years like he asked. so she could spend more time with him on the phone until he comes to sweep her off her feet and they can travel all over the world if she would like and she won't have to ever worry about nothing ever again he said.

she really believed him. so a few days pass still chatting through the nights she is really feeling this guy he puts on the charm making promises. but the next day

she gets a collect call from him, he said he got robbed that his car was parked at the airport he was about to goes make reservations for a flight and someone broke into it stole his brief case with his phone ,laptop ,wallet ,passport and he can't get his pass port or bank cards replaced until next week because his family has to send him his documentation to replace them for proof so now he is being detained .

by now she has deep feelings and he's gained her trust. he said they stole my laptop could you please send me a loaner and a few bucks to get by until I can get everything replaced.

I don't have no way to contact you, I will have my accountant wire you a check in a few days But I don't have no way to keep in touch with you. so if you can send me the stuff I asked overnight express. I only have a few more days and I can come to you but I got to wait on my passport then they will release me and I can fly to you then we can go visit my parents in Italy over Christmas dear you will love it there in my home town we own a winery and have many filed's of grapes in valleys all around.The next morning he gives her the information on how to do it and address where to send it so

she goes and buys a new laptop, and goes to the bank sends him 2500.00 via overnight express.

he calls later that night oh honey thank you very much I will make it up to you in a few days... hours pass, no call, day goes by no call. he stops calling so much a few more days went by she try's to call him no answer he's never heard from again.

by now its all most Christmas, she quit her job.

Wow!.. I about crapped that somebody could do this to a women what a low life to play with someone's emotions.

I got more stories to tell ! I will continue this soon !

dating sites find successful matches for there users? yes !

I have a great story about that when I return.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to find out more? I'd lіκe to find out morе dеtails.


    Hеre is my homepage: instant cash loans

    ReplyDelete

1) why is more people starting to use a online dating service?
is online dating safe to use?

2) If you have a problem with online dating services Please post your comments
.
I would like to hear from people who has had good experiences and bad we want to know.

3) The truth about online dating web sites. And why most say they are free to join.Tell us about your online. dating adventures

4) Is it really possible to meet your soul mate through a online dating service ?

5) Have you ever found true love with online match making?